Job Title: Production Engineer
Location: Farnworth, Bolton, BL4 0AN
Salary: £30,000-£34,000 per annum (paid monthly)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent,
Full Time: 38 Hours per week, Monday to Thursday 07:30 to 16:00 and Friday 07:30 to 12:50
Are you a Production Engineer, looking for development and promotion opportunities within a production/manufacturing setting?
You may be a Junior Production Engineer, looking for your next step.
We are looking for someone to be responsible in providing technical and costing support for production as well as supporting new product development.
About the Role:
You will be reporting to the Engineering and Technical Manager and working collaboratively with the wider production team to maximize efficiency.
Identifying ways of continued quality improvement as well as addressing any quality issues
Improving quality of service by evaluating systems and devising and contributing new process as appropriate.
- Provide Technical & Design Engineering support to Production
- Calculate direct cost of manufactured Jigs and Tools for Production as well as developing new Tools and Jigs
- Carry out maintenance repairs as and when required
- Improve the quality service by evaluating systems and devising new processes as appropriate
- HNC/HND/BTEC (or Equivalent in a suitable Engineering/Technical or Mechanical Discipline)
- Two years proven work experience in a previous Production/ Manufacturing setting
- Experience of Lathe and milling machines
- Strong IT Skills, MS works, excel
Greater Manchester based Heatrod Elements is the UK's leading manufacturer of heating elements and associated process heating equipment required for industrial heating applications.
Having recently moved into a brand new, environmentally conscious production facility in Bolton with easy access links from junction 4 of the M61. We are uniquely positioned to provide electric products and solutions using manufacturing processes which are sympathetic to our precious environment. "Renewable ways to make renewable energy friendly equipment".
What we can offer you:
- Salary £30,000-£34,000 per annum (paid monthly)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (rises with length of service)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Cash Health Plan
- Free onsite parking
- Company Social Events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral scheme
No agencies, thank you.