Job Title: Production Supervisor
Salary: £29,000 to £33,000 (Paid Monthly)
(Rising after a successful Probationary Period)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 07:30 - 16:00
About the Role:
As part of our companies' restructure, we are looking for an additional Production Supervisor to join our team based at Southside site in Bredbury. Their maybe some occasional requirements to support production across all Heat Trace sites so some travel maybe required.
Here you will lead the production staff to drive high performance and quality within the production team. Continually developing the team to inspire them to achieve company visions and goals whilst ensuring that we achieve and exceed our customers' expectations.
Supporting the quality team in completing audits to ensure standards are being met in relation to processes.
- Setting action plans when trends become apparent, quality issues and production not on target
- Continually review performance and develop best practices with visual management and 5S/Lean manufacturing techniques
- Develop and inspire the greater team to ensure the visions if the department and company goals are achieved
- Manage staffing personal performance plans through our appraisal system
- Supporting continual improvement, assisting, and developing a standardised multi skilling training programme whilst completing the adoption of SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) throughout the business
- Encouraging minimum wastage and max production output
- Schedule and plan maintenance is carried out according to the PPM and Annual Schedules to minimise production disruptions and delays
- You must have previous experience of managing an existing team as well as new starters coming into the business
- Previous experience of running multiple teams simultaneously
- Experience of 5S and Lean manufacturing
- Good working knowledge of health and safety practices within a manufacturing environment
- Computer/IT Literate with good understanding of Word, Outlook, databases etc
- Experience of SAP / Microsoft Nav / Epicor or similar EPR/MRP systems would be preferable but not essential
Located off Junction 25 of the M60 (Bredbury Interchange). Heat Trace has twos sites based at Bredbury, a Research and innovation centre (Bredbury Industrial Estate) and an Innovation and Technology Centre (Cromwell Road) where we manufacture constant power cables with our main manufacturing site in Helsby, Frodsham.
What we can offer you:
- Salary £29,000 to £33,000 (Paid Monthly) Plus Shift allowance.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays (rises with length of service)
- Learning and development Opportunities
- Cash Health Plan
- Free onsite parking
- Company Social Events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Referral Scheme
Previous applicants need not apply.
No agencies, thank you.