General Manager - position filled
GrayBar is a specialist manufacture of points heating systems and solutions for the rail infrastructure sector. With long experience in the industry we have supplied our equipment into many of the most prestigious railway routes in the UK and overseas.
Job Title: General Manager – GrayBar Ltd.
Full time: 9am-5pm/8am-4pm Monday to Friday
Location: GrayBar Ltd, Wellingborough, NN8 6UF
Competitive salary (£60k+ negotiable)
Having recently become part of the Global NIBE Group, as part of NIBE Rail, one of NIBE's specialist rail divisions, we are looking to recruit a General Manager to oversee the running of GrayBar during an exciting period of growth based at our site in Wellingborough. If you are currently working at a senior level with a desire to take the next step in your career, we’d like to hear from you.
Responsible to the UK Group Managing Director this role has the responsibility for the day to day running of the GrayBar business with a focus on sustaining and developing sales. In this autonomous role you’ll have the ability to shape and influence the business for the future with the support of a well-established team.
What we can offer you
- 27 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Cash Health Plan Membership
- Company car (electric)
- Free parking
- Development opportunities to further your career
- Management bonus scheme
What we need from you
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to develop, coach and progress the team
- Experience in an Engineering environment, leading a department
- Strategic sales experience within the Engineering discipline at a senior level
- Knowledge of sales and forecast planning
- Financial planning/budgets/P&L
- Drive to develop further projects and identify areas for expanding current market share
- Experience of developing business plans
- Extensive experience of working in the rail industry, ideally specific to rail track infrastructure
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to tell us a bit about you to [email protected]
Please see full job description here.
Closing Date: 20/11/21